Monday, March 10, 2008

Message From Jack Green!

We received an email from the man himself a moment ago and have added it, word for word for everyone to see. Although Jack is always a very busy man with his production companies and his music, he visits this site often and here is what he has to share with you.



"I'd like to welcome you to this great site, and to thank the truly amazing Robin for building it.



If anybody out there would like to ask me anything about my life or my music, this is the place to do it.



I'll answer any reasonable questions as honestly as I can.



I'm hoping to put some new music on this site as well as my autobiography as soon as it's finished.



I'm really happy to be in touch with those who appreciate my music.



I have a film production company nowadays, so I'll be sending you some interesting things to watch, so be sure to keep checking in to this site for new developments.

Hoping to speak to you soon,

Be cool, Jack"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good site
Can someone tell me if you know of an album called Latest Game.. or am i on the wrong track?
terry.donovan@clear.net.nz