
This great and very favorite album popped out of nowhere today, instantly grabbing my attention. I bought it on the spot, very happy to see my old pal Ronnie marching down the street proudly holding this album up in the air, shouting 'Walking In My Sleep' at the top of his lungs. Ronnie's not very subtle at the best of times, but he is a big fan of Jack's music and always calls me whenever he finds something that is Jack Green. We've been friends since high school and discovered Jack's solo music the same day.
I could have sold it ten times to ten people on the way home. But there was no way that was going to happen. Jack's records are mighty hard to come by and I do my best to fill the long lists of patient people who want to hear his music on vinyl. Someone is going to be very happy in the near future when he arrives in Edmonton to get his new high fidelity stereo gear. Guess which record will be the first to be heard on that new stereo? Mystique, of course :D
I took a picture of it on my painting easel when I came home and had some fun with the colors on the computer. This is one of those albums that you can play any day of the week and enjoy. If you haven't heard this album, seek it out. Fine music that stands the test of time.
Thanks and a tip of the hat to Ronnie for making my day and amusing the entire neighbourhood on a Sunday afternoon.
Jimmy, this record awaits you when you get to Edmonton.
Drive carefully my friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment