
Jack's music has always inspired me in all ways, both artistically and spiritually, and I totally enjoy working with his awesome photographs while letting his music magically guide my thoughts in artistic creativity.
This very fine image of Jack in concert has been steadily created over a good period of time, with Jack supplying the original photograph and letting me do what I do, which is be completely free in my artistic creations for him. I can't thank him enough for all he has done for me personally, The Jack Green Appreciation Society and all of his many fans. His music and thoughts enrich our lives and inspires us to do our best, which he does each and every day.
With the Summer of 2008 almost over and a beautiful Autumn painting her gorgeous colors in Edmonton's River Valley, I have created for Jack and Jackie Green this very moving portrait of our favorite rocker.
Everyone who has seen it has been awestruck and very inspired, which is what Jack's music is all about.
Robin & The Jack Green Appreciation Society
~~~~~~~

1 comment:
Quite a good portrait that's consenant with Jack's artistist approach, thoughtful, carefully crafted with an excellence of execution. Nice autumn touch with the accent on the artist of the past as Jack's career has spawned new directions and forms of expression.
A very Pleasing piece indeed!
Post a Comment