This great video is another fan created compliation using
Jack's 'Right Now' song as the soundtrack! This video is another YouTube addition that has footage of many great musicians of our time, with Jack leading off the roster!
'Right Now' comes from Jack's very rare 1986 solo album 'Latest Game', which is virtually impossible to find and remains The Holy Grail of Jack's 4 solo albums. I have found 3 sealed copies of this album in all my days of continual searches and those three days were indeed extremely happy for me, as I got to share these precious sealed albums as gifts for three of Jack's very grateful longtime fans.
If you are ever lucky enough to get to hear this incredible album, you will soon realize just what a brilliant and inspiring musician and teracher Jack Green is!
Thank you for all the inquiries, questions and comments! As always, we enjoy hearing from everyone and with the holidays on their merry way, do appreciate that everyone is a little busy. Jack may be going abroad for the holiday, but we will send all your thoughts and kind wishes to him wherever he and Jackie are at during the festive season.
The Jack Green Appreciation Society

2 comments:
I wrote FM, now Revolver records about a few months ago & send them a copy and they have recently released Latest Game in the U.K. on Revolver records. You can purchase it as a direct download or download & CD. Just google Jack Green Latest Game.
Terry,
Toronto
I only recently discovered him in my parent's record collection. There's pretty catchy tunes on the records I played. This guy is really a great musician.
Post a Comment