Sunday, April 26, 2009

NEW TRACK BY JACK GREEN 'THE THINGS THAT I'VE SEEN' !!!

Jack Green created, produced, edited and uploaded this fabulous video on his new Mac Computer!

For all you patient people, some wonderful and unreleased Jack Green Music.

This cool track is called 'The Things That I've Seen'! Believe me, Jack's seen plenty of things on his time on the planet. You'll really have to watch closely, there's so much to see in this video!

(This video takes 37 seconds to load, you can always move the slider ahead manually.)

Take a ride on the Jack Green Rock & Roll Highway!

4 comments:

The Darkest One said...

I am liking!! More please :)

Gord

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I Love this tune! Indeed the best is yet to come and WOW Jack Green Keeps me Grounded! Great Job LOVING THE VIDEO AND NEW TO ME SONG! Cant say enough..... AWESOME JACK! Chris Kostyniuk Calgary J-Gas Member

Anonymous said...

Very Good guitar work & overall arrangement. Sounds a lot like 'Silk Torpedo' which leads me to believe that Jack's contribution to that album was far greater that the sleave & cover notes would indicate.

Jack said...

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the comments. If you would like to buy some new tracks, let me know and I'll send them to you.

Jack Green