Jack Green's 'Life On The Line' Movie is Coming...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
INCREDIBLE!! How does he juggle all of these projects (job, family, new book, new CD, new Movie)? Great name for a movie or book. Most of his songs fit this bill like 'Thought it was Easy', 'The Things That I've Seen'. 'Sign of the Times' etc. Shouldn't have told us though until it was finished. Now I feel like a kid a month before Christmas who can't sleep because of anticipation & excitement. I might get fired at my job for not being able to concentrate!!
Better to have too much than not enough at all! Jack is truly amazing at time management, and the album will be completed in it's own sweet time so don't get too impatient because good things come to those who can patiently wait. And if you get fired from your job for not being able to concentrate you can always come work for us :) 'The Life on the Line' movie will be on You Tube in a few days if things go smoothly. (Keep checking back, things can get going in an eyeblink around here.)
2 comments:
INCREDIBLE!! How does he juggle all of these projects (job, family, new book, new CD, new Movie)? Great name for a movie or book. Most of his songs fit this bill like 'Thought it was Easy', 'The Things That I've Seen'. 'Sign of the Times' etc. Shouldn't have told us though until it was finished. Now I feel like a kid a month before Christmas who can't sleep because of anticipation & excitement. I might get fired at my job for not being able to concentrate!!
Better to have too much than not enough at all! Jack is truly amazing at time management, and the album will be completed in it's own sweet time so don't get too impatient because good things come to those who can patiently wait. And if you get fired from your job for not being able to concentrate you can always come work for us :)
'The Life on the Line' movie will be on You Tube in a few days if things go smoothly. (Keep checking back, things can get going in an eyeblink around here.)
Post a Comment