Quite fitting compositionally. At first it seems like the content is a bit too "classy' for the quality of the neighborhood, but really, right where he belongs, down to earth, 'The Hero of The People'
This is quite a pleasant scenario, a very happy picture, kind of like those 'Give Peace a Chance' billboards. I wonder if we could really pull it off, As long as we don't wake anybody up during installation. I know some people in the industry. Do you think we'd get arrested?
2 comments:
Quite fitting compositionally. At first it seems like the content is a bit too "classy' for the quality of the neighborhood, but really, right where he belongs, down to earth, 'The Hero of The People'
This is quite a pleasant scenario, a very happy picture, kind of like those 'Give Peace a Chance' billboards. I wonder if we could really pull it off, As long as we don't wake anybody up during installation. I know some people in the industry. Do you think we'd get arrested?
Post a Comment