A Clockwork Green takes place in a futuristic city governed by a repressive, totalitarian super-State. In this society, ordinary citizens have risen above the passive stupor of complacency, transforming the insidious growth of a rampant, violent youth culture by undergoing intensive music therapy, hours of un-interupted JACK GREEN TUNES! The landscape soon abounds with harmony, bliss, mutual love, respect and a heightened appreciation of musical genius.
This is awesome!! Good Work... how do i get some more JG Music,...I have had Humanesque since the early 90's on record & would love some more...Cheers & keep up the good work.. LOZA Australia
6 comments:
A Clockwork Green takes place in a futuristic city governed by a repressive, totalitarian super-State. In this society, ordinary citizens have risen above the passive stupor of complacency, transforming the insidious growth of a rampant, violent youth culture by undergoing intensive music therapy, hours of un-interupted JACK GREEN TUNES! The landscape soon abounds with harmony, bliss, mutual love, respect and a heightened appreciation of musical genius.
Wow, very cool interpretation. I'm always blown away when I see what you guys do with the Jack pictures.
I always have time to listen to his music.
Cheers lads,
Hailey Ellison
Loving the artwork as usual.
Robin you are doing a great job keeping Jacks music alive and in the forefront.
There's some great thought going on in this one. Nice tip of the hat to Stanley Kubrick!
This is awesome!! Good Work... how do i get some more JG Music,...I have had Humanesque since the early 90's on record & would love some more...Cheers & keep up the good work.. LOZA Australia
This is quite good and we love your use of color.
Post a Comment