Thursday, April 1, 2010

Babe LIve in Regina on YouTube! by NormN354 :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding rare footage of Jack, fellow Glaswegian Ian (bass) and a stellar cast. Perhaps with Jacks' upcoming album release the networks will be a bit more liberal in making more archival footage available especially our great Canadian networks. This straight forward simple approach is really not simple at all, but is what the public relates to as Ritchie Blackmore found out early in his career abandoning a lot of his lightning fast jazz riffs for a more simple & musically balanced approach in the studio.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard of Jack's song called "I Don't Want To Bring You Down"? It's listed as being used in the 1989 movie, Midnight. I'm trying to track it down, but the tune is not on any of his four albums I have. If you know anything about it, please write me at phaota@gmail.com. Thanks.

Bantam Tier 2 Avalanche said...

That is me front row Orange shirt..Babe!
Love the site.