
Here is a possibility for getting Jack's music to everyone. As many people have shared with us, Tunited is no longer online.
Jack's music should be accessible to all who want it.
Let us know what you want, and how you want it done.
Jack could have a site similar to the wonderful portrait of himself above, with your help. Let us know what you're willing to do in harmony with us. And let us know the best U.K. sites for music downloads so Jack can jump back into the swing of things right away.
Email your thoughts, comments and info for Jack to: jackgreenmusic@yahoo.ca
Thank You!
~~~The Jack Green Appreciation Society~~~

2 comments:
Just picked up my umpteenth hymanesque cassette here in Calgary. Cant help myself... Addicted to Jack!
I can totally relate. Every time I see one on the rack new or used I pick it up and remind the cashier and everyone within earshot what an outstanding album & artist this is! I just delight in giving these away. I've never ever had a lukewarm response...they always wonder why everybody doesn't know Jack's music!
Post a Comment