Here's a fine portrait of Jackie and Jack Green enjoying some fun on the balcony with close friend Rick Heinrichs (Art director for Tim Burton, Batman, Johnny Depp etc ) This photo was taken by
Jeremy Graf.
Jackie was and still is Jack's inspiration for 'Babe'!
The Jack Green Appreciation Society


3 comments:
One's character can often be judged by the friends one keeps, Jackie being the main 'keeper'. Probably the earliest photo of Rick Heinrich I've seen. Quite an impressive resume, although I thought 'Batman' was a fictional character. My apologies to the 'Caped Crusader'.
One's character can often be judged by the friends one keeps, Jackie being the main 'keeper'. Probably the earliest photo of Rick Heinrich I've seen. Quite an impressive resume, although I thought 'Batman' was a fictional character. My apologies to the 'Caped Crusader'.
Jack & 'Babe' whose love is very much Alive! Speaking of "Alive", check out the track of the same name by Jack from One Song World. One of the great forlorn tracks ever recorded matched only by his previous effort 'Sad Eye' and Paul Kossoff's, "Earth without Man". Brilliant accompanying video!
Post a Comment