This video shows how great Jack's songs are. He's not John McGlaughlin, Al DiMeola or Ritchie Blackmore. Vocally he doesn't shatter the sound barrier like a young Robert Plant or Ian Gillan, yet I prefer many of his compositions to the aforementioned because a song is greater than the sum of it's individual parts.
Many will be surprised some day to see Jack's name on the Bill in Heaven's Rock n' Roll roster. But don't wait until then, check out his excellent songs on this site and from upcoming releases.
2 comments:
Great clip ,been a long time since I heard that great track.
Thank You
This video shows how great Jack's songs are. He's not John McGlaughlin, Al DiMeola or Ritchie Blackmore. Vocally he doesn't shatter the sound barrier like a young Robert Plant or Ian Gillan, yet I prefer many of his compositions to the aforementioned because a song is greater than the sum of it's individual parts.
Many will be surprised some day to see Jack's name on the Bill in Heaven's Rock n' Roll roster. But don't wait until then, check out his excellent songs on this site and from upcoming releases.
Post a Comment