Here's a great shot of Jack, on horseback in full relaxation mode and a more recent photograph of Jack, the Master Craftsman, perfecting his art...
The Jack Green Appreciation Society
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maybe they're not the 'Cartwrights', but as musicians they were a force to be reckoned with! It's too bad groups around this time were run by 'suits'and not musical people. Neither JACK or PETE were 'maniacal' bad boys pouring petrol on their amps and blowing up the stage because musically they were right there! Great pic!
I love to play Jack Green's songs on guitar. I have made a great effort to find out the lyrics and chords of some of Jack's songs. The chords I believe are ok and I would share if anyone of you want it, but...
I would love to have Jack Green songs' lyrics, especialy these:
- Liar - Look At It Rain - Another Day Another Dollar - I Call No Answer - Can't Stand It - Young Blood - Your Warm - Walking In My Sleep
If any of you guys have these lyrics and some of the songs chords it would be great if you could share it with me. As I said, I also would be glad to share the chords I already found for some of these songs.
Hi! I'm Lionel From Paris france! I'm listening Liar right now! Love your groove..the way you rock! Love your voice ..the way you feel! With your songs you make a nice personn cause i'm always between a laugh and a tear if you see what I mean! you got a black voice plenty of soul! It's so rare to hear a white man singing like this! I'm in your charm! With your song i got the power for ever! LIonel Paris!
Then & Now is a fitting description of Jack's 1986 (Then) release 'Latest Game' NOW available (released June 17, 2013) through AAO music 32552 available for digital download through last.fm for $10.99. Individual tracks are $1.29. Some very fine blues based tracks fused with techno undergurdings.
This is a personal favorite as I'm a huge fan of the contributing artists as well.
5 comments:
Maybe they're not the 'Cartwrights', but as musicians they were a force to be reckoned with! It's too bad groups around this time were run by 'suits'and not musical people. Neither JACK or PETE were 'maniacal' bad boys pouring petrol on their amps and blowing up the stage because musically they were right there!
Great pic!
Congratulations for this really cool Jack Green Appreciation Society blog.
I would like to know if there is a way of finding Jack Green's songs lyrics or even guitar cords or tablatures.
Thanks a lot.
I love to play Jack Green's songs on guitar. I have made a great effort to find out the lyrics and chords of some of Jack's songs. The chords I believe are ok and I would share if anyone of you want it, but...
I would love to have Jack Green songs' lyrics, especialy these:
- Liar
- Look At It Rain
- Another Day Another Dollar
- I Call No Answer
- Can't Stand It
- Young Blood
- Your Warm
- Walking In My Sleep
If any of you guys have these lyrics and some of the songs chords it would be great if you could share it with me. As I said, I also would be glad to share the chords I already found for some of these songs.
Thank you for keeping this.
Cheers,
Luke
(my email is lukeegan@gmail.com)
Hi!
I'm Lionel From Paris france!
I'm listening Liar right now!
Love your groove..the way you rock!
Love your voice ..the way you feel!
With your songs you make a nice personn cause i'm always between a laugh and a tear if you see what I mean!
you got a black voice plenty of soul!
It's so rare to hear a white man singing like this!
I'm in your charm!
With your song i got the power for ever!
LIonel Paris!
Then & Now is a fitting description of Jack's 1986 (Then) release 'Latest Game' NOW available (released June 17, 2013) through AAO music 32552 available for digital download through last.fm for $10.99. Individual tracks are $1.29. Some very fine blues based tracks fused with techno undergurdings.
This is a personal favorite as I'm a huge fan of the contributing artists as well.
Post a Comment