Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Reverse Logic Reversed Album Covers

An incredible album by one of Rock's Living Legends!
This is Jack Green's fantastic 'Reverse Logic'.
The album on right side in the picture is how it was originally presented and sold in record setting amounts! I've mirrored Jack's album in the graphic I've created to give a cool effect tying in with the album's title.
Trying to find a copy it these days, particularly a sealed copy is virtually impossible, but occasionally they do show up. Jack Green's albums are among the most collectible in 1980's Rock, in the last ten years the prices from his early stuff has gone through the roof. Do not forget, this man was part of T-Rex and the Pretty Things, and his many fans are loyally devoted to the music he chose to share with us. We're currently on the hunt trying to get some of his videos which we'd love to be able to see whenever we want. If you've got concert tour footage and clear photographs, we'd love to hear from you!
Jack's ability to crank out hits is what makes him so memorable, and he still looks the same after all these years, truly healthy, happy, vibrant and dynamic!
(And if we are very lucky, he might be persuaded to release another CD in the future.)
The Jack Green Appreciation Society

2 comments:

B626 said...

'Reverse Logic' needs to be released on CD or
MP3 format-NOW!
I must have it.

Anonymous said...

Simply a masterpiece, a mixture of hits and complex musical pieces. Sign of the Times and later tune, 'I love you for your money' display the artistry of using simple fills and spacing and slow to moderate pacing to create an unforgettable effect. Some of these effects only duplicated by the band Free and never seen since on a commercial level. Very personally meaningful as I met my wife while listening to this one.