GREAT exposure to these magnificent songs. Fantastic video of Babe for AOL. For re-issue of all of Jacks' records & a book publisher to pick up his book this site is crucial. The larger publishers want a household name to back. Robin you're a champion for all Jack Green fans, a hero of the people!
Hello Anonymous, I enjoy what I and we do for Jack, his music has made such a difference in so many lives. It has literally been a life saver for a few people. Thank you for your kind compliments.
3 comments:
GREAT exposure to these magnificent songs. Fantastic video of Babe for AOL. For re-issue of all of Jacks' records & a book publisher to pick up his book this site is crucial. The larger publishers want a household name to back. Robin you're a champion for all Jack Green fans, a hero of the people!
Hello Anonymous,
I enjoy what I and we do for Jack, his music has made such a difference in so many lives. It has literally been a life saver for a few people. Thank you for your kind compliments.
Robin & The Jack Green Appreciation Society
Incidentally, the Babe video I created isn't for AOL, it was for YouTube. :)
Post a Comment