Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jack Relaxing at Home

5 comments:

TERRY said...

Who did you say your plastic surgeon was? I'm in dire need of a 30 year old face like that! LOL. Great pic. Very nice decor by the way.

Anonymous said...

That's one of those 'cool, confident', but not too proud kind of looks that you might give to young musician desperate for a record contract that says, "Son, I wish you knew what I know, but don't worry you'll find out soon enough! LOL Thanks for the great pic!

Anonymous said...

There sits a true musical genius rivaled by few in terms of composition, multiplicity of genres, lyrics, vocal innovation, & signature guitar expressions & rhythms. Please pick up 'Humanesque' & 'Reverse Logic' on ebay or from any reputable online used record emporium. They belong in your selection right beside Sgt. Pepper!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful guitar. Is that laminated maple or Rosewood? The frets seem so clean. You must get the same non gritty action every time and a nice bright sound on the 2nd pickup. With the classic Strat sound on the 1st pickup you must cover a lot of guitar styles from Jimmy Vaughn to Ritchie. Is that a Mexican, American custom or restored original? If restored you must have a King Size bed big enough for your wife, yourself and your guitar!

Jack said...

This guitar is clean because it's new. I used to have an old one 74/75 but I sold it to get some new editing equipment some years ago and had always missed it. It's Mexican but plays really well, better than the original which had a hard life over the years. I also have a Strat plus which I bought in 89 and that's the guitar I use the most.
Thanks for your comments

Jack