Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New & Rare Unreleased Jack Green Music Available Here Only!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really is a class move! Artists make a successful living selling prints so why not your own music. Sure beats losing your rights to corporate wigs who bleed your dry then toss you out on the scrap heep holding all of your songs hostage in some god forsaken vault.
Thanks Again Jack & Robin for hosting! You're the best!

JACK GREEN MUSIC SOCIETY said...

'Anonymous said...
Please Jack & Robin... Let me be the first to buy one! Contact me here or at (Private email address) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Put me down for at least one copy!!! OMG!! Yes Jack yes!!!'

This is a sample of the mail recently received regarding the release of new music by Jack Green. I don't as yet know the title of this CD; Jack will tell us the name of it when he is ready to release it. He is currently working on tracks and other artwork.

Anonymous said...

Hello.I like Jack and his music. Do you have any copies in your stock? How do I get this CD by? best regards