Looks pretty awesome, how did you guys do that?
This photo belongs in "Life" magazines top 100 pictures of the year edition. Ingenious idea and fabulous composition.
After years of painting beer cans, studs holding cigarettes and models in undergarments, finally the piece de resistance, the coup de grace and a moment to step back and soak in the masterpiece!
Thanks for your kind compliment, I enjoy what I do :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks pretty awesome, how did you guys do that?
This photo belongs in "Life" magazines top 100 pictures of the year edition. Ingenious idea and fabulous composition.
After years of painting beer cans, studs holding cigarettes and models in undergarments, finally the piece de resistance, the coup de grace and a moment to step back and soak in the masterpiece!
Thanks for your kind compliment, I enjoy what I do :)
Post a Comment