All these pictures are brilliant. This is comedic art at its finest. You can't rehearse that look! Whether photography, music or film its all the same artistic mindset. Hysterical concept, & refreshing to note that the distinguished gent does not take himself too seriously!
Thanks for the kind words, I enjoy what I can do for the site. There's so many people out there that come to visit us here at Jack's site, and we're happy to see them. Jack's got a great sense of humor, which is why so many people visit us so often.
Just like a song gets stuck in your head, I had this picture on my mind all day and work and couldn't stop laughing. With the pressures these days of life increasing it's just the boast that I needed. Thanks for the creative pic.
4 comments:
All these pictures are brilliant. This is comedic art at its finest. You can't rehearse that look! Whether photography, music or film its all the same artistic mindset. Hysterical concept, & refreshing to note that the distinguished gent does not take himself too seriously!
Thanks for the kind words, I enjoy what I can do for the site. There's so many people out there that come to visit us here at Jack's site, and we're happy to see them. Jack's got a great sense of humor, which is why so many people visit us so often.
Robin
Just like a song gets stuck in your head, I had this picture on my mind all day and work and couldn't stop laughing. With the pressures these days of life increasing it's just the boast that I needed. Thanks for the creative pic.
Glad you like it :)
Post a Comment