Monday, August 31, 2009

Jack's Music Is Out Of This World!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that! So are these Q & A sessions. It's obvious by the countries represented that Jack still has quite the international following. By the articulate & creative way he communicates it doesn't appear the 'drug years' have destroyed a single brain cell (LOL).

Anonymous said...

You guys do some great artwork, which has kept me coming back after stumbling upon this touching fan tribute for someone who's music has kept me sane for ages.

Anonymous said...

The amount of quality artwork I've found on your site is staggering and pretty mindblowing Jack Green Society. This excellent piece totally stopped me in my tracks.
How do I get my question answered?

JACK GREEN MUSIC SOCIETY said...

First you'd have to send us a question that will get Jack's attention. After being interviewed countless times since becoming a music sensation, being asked something different and unique is probably the way to go.

Thanks for writing!

Robin &
The Jack Green Appreciation Society