Howdy, I'd only ever heard Humanesque until I came across your blog. I always enjoyed it and wondered whether he'd done some other albums! Are you aware of any place on the net that sells his other CDs? I've looked on Amazon.ca and ITunes but no luck. Would love to pick them up.
Jack's 'Humanesque' is on CD, and hard to find. His 'Latest Game' was re-released in limited quantites by Revolver Records. I imagine if people continue to email Revolver to release all of Jack's catalogue, someone might finally understand that an entire Jack Green CD LIbrary is long overdue :)
The above is my go at This is Japan. It was previously posted under my YouTube page mcphert1 which is no more but I have reposted on my new site wilsonmcphert. You posted it here previously and I hope you can post it again on your site. I also give the Society site a plug under 'more info'.
3 comments:
Howdy, I'd only ever heard Humanesque until I came across your blog. I always enjoyed it and wondered whether he'd done some other albums! Are you aware of any place on the net that sells his other CDs? I've looked on Amazon.ca and ITunes but no luck. Would love to pick them up.
..Rgds..Mike..
Jack's 'Humanesque' is on CD, and hard to find. His 'Latest Game' was re-released in limited quantites by Revolver Records. I imagine if people continue to email Revolver to release all of Jack's catalogue, someone might finally understand that an entire Jack Green CD LIbrary is long overdue :)
J-Gas Gang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYdGxa5A1sk
The above is my go at This is Japan. It was previously posted under my YouTube page mcphert1 which is no more but I have reposted on my new site wilsonmcphert. You posted it here previously and I hope you can post it again on your site. I also give the Society site a plug under 'more info'.
Regards
Mike
Post a Comment