The mark of a truly accomplished artist is that their favorite material tends to be the most recently composed or being worked on. I find with Jack Green's compositions that I'm also primarily into the new material with profound satisfaction. 'I don't care' is a sadder more wistful perspective to the Rolling Stones', 'Satisfaction'. Who can't relate to this song? Today we are working harder for less while people are promising more and delivering little! It can make us yearn for the days of youthful innocence & hopeful dreams while despising our current knowledge & cynicism. 'Why should I care?' Surely we've all asked that. An Outstanding musical composition as well.
1 comment:
The mark of a truly accomplished artist is that their favorite material tends to be the most recently composed or being worked on. I find with Jack Green's compositions that I'm also primarily into the new material with profound satisfaction. 'I don't care' is a sadder more wistful perspective to the Rolling Stones', 'Satisfaction'. Who can't relate to this song? Today we are working harder for less while people are promising more and delivering little! It can make us yearn for the days of youthful innocence & hopeful dreams while despising our current knowledge & cynicism. 'Why should I care?' Surely we've all asked that. An Outstanding musical composition as well.
Post a Comment