Jack is currently at Number 9 (!) on the Tunited Artist Chart!

Congratulations Jack!!!
Check out the link below to see why Jack's Fans are so loyal!
You can pick up the new downloads of Jack's rare and unreleased songs exclusively on Tunited!
The Jack Green Appreciation Society

4 comments:
I can't help but get an epic feel when I gaze upon this artwork. It has a similar feel to Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'. Splendid Work!
This is a tremendous site for independent musicians to finally get exposure and a leg up on their careers. Props to Midge Ure and to JACK GREEN,(a rose amongst valuable seeds) to lend his name to this venture. Still in its infantile stages I believe that this site will grow tremendously with its multiplying quotient of social networking & exposure. Join up today, accept all friends, stream Jack's music and recommend it to all!
I'm glad this page was created to honnor Jack Green. I have listened for his songs since I was really young and they still rocks, his music is that sort of things that will never be outdated, it's really special.
About a decade ago I read an interview with Jack on the internet with some radio in the UK, I sent an email that time saying that I was happy that he was alive as I had never heard from him for years. The guys at the radio forwarded my message to Jack and I was totally surprised when I read his reply at my email box. "Dead me? No, for sure I am very alive..." something like this.
You may had never known this but your music was listened and enjoyed for many years in Brazil, by a few fortunate friends from the surfing community which had those hot songs in their stereo.
I understand that time passes, we are not the same as we were 20 or more years ago but it is nice to know that you are happy and happy married, we get moe mature, all things change a little and this is nature. I understand that you may do not want to play those songs like you were there in the past again but, let me give you Jack a suggestion:
Why don't you recreate the very same songs now played in an acoustic version? It will rock and I believe that you can try it.
I also like very much the songs from James Reyne, former leader from the aussie band Australian Crawl, he has a website and forum where they sell their stuff for fans and also he created acoustic versions of his solo carrier and some of the Australian Crawl stuff. One day I even thought about introducing you and him so maybe you could create some music or just jam together... I hope you can like his music, especially the new acoustic versions he playes and sing in his latest albums.
That's it, long life and be happy all the time for you Jack and yours.
From a Brazilian fan,
Luciano Bastos
Today knowing a little bit more from Jack as a person I can understand what made him not go through all the way to the rockstar figure, it is a special person just like his solo musics, fine, balanced, unique and of course pure rock.
Thank you very much for your kind compliment. I have been creating artwork for Jack for a few years.
Robin
Post a Comment