Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack Green!!!




From all of us to our Favorite Fabulous Rocker Jack Green,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
The Jack Green Appreciation Society

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Leave The Light On" by Chris Smither seems apropos.

If I were young again, I'd pay attention
to that little-known invention
the taste of endless time.
It's like water, it runs right through our fingers
but the flavor of it lingers
like a rich red wine.
In those days we were single, we lived 'em one by one
Now we hardly see 'em, they don't walk, they run
But I've got plenty left I've set my sight on
Don't wait up, leave the light on
I'll be home soon.

All the best, wishing you inner peace that transcends all external chaos. You've got a youthful voice and plenty left in the tank creatively. You're the best!

From,
'The rest of the best (LOL)'