Check out Smiling Jack's new floating head look, just in time for Hallowe'en! Truly, a Master of Time and Space...
Disclaimer: The Jack Green Appreciation Society is not responsible for your sad tales of woe in not being able to get an original Jack Green CD online. While we sympathize with your request, perhaps getting Jack on iTunes is the alternative.
Please refrain from spamming the inbox with requests for 'an autographed CD'.
(Jack's CD's fetch two and three hundred dollars on eBay.. What do yours go for second hand, lol.)


4 comments:
Speaking of ... are there any Jack Green CDs available other than Humanesque?
I have his first 3 LPs, the Humanesque CD, and Latest Game (from eMusic).
Jack's very rare Humanesque is definitely the CD to own!
I'm pretty sure it would be next to impossible to get Jack's solo albums on official CD's, but one can never be too sure that it won't happen...
Hey Jack, is this possible?..
do you know anyone who wants to buy the sunshine lp with jack
Who Know's? I have nothing to do with those albums. I don't own the rights to them and I don't see any money from them. I have no control over whether they're released or not and I have no idea who owns the rights. It's a shame really because there seems to be quite a few people who would like to own them on CD.
Ah... the things you do when you're young!!!
Sorry..
Post a Comment