Friday, January 23, 2015

Jack Gold Record for 'Humanesque'!

 
From The Fabulous Jack Green Himself only moments ago, here is Jack's Gold Record for 'Humanesque', which also generated 5 Hit Singles, unheard of in these days of disposable rock and roll.  Thank you so very much Jack, so appreciated!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need better pictures of his gold record Jack society.

Anonymous said...

In the vinyl era there are only a handful of albums with as many hit singles. This became more common place only when the world became an electronic media global village.

Joey Pasos said...

Very happy I finaly got to here your music again , I've been looking for awhile believe me , it brings back some better times in my youth I had forgot about , I lost your cassette in 1999 when I sold my car and I could not find another tape to replace it , awesome to finally hear again. THANK YOU !!!!!!