Monday, September 7, 2009

This Is Japan on YouTube!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I've been there with these incredible professional photo selections and strategic arrangements. Almost 30 years later, this is still a cutting edge display of musical innovation with a unique vocal cadence and oriental twist.

JACK GREEN MUSIC SOCIETY said...

Thank you so very kindly for your compliment. I let Jack's music inspire me whenever I create artwork for this site or other projects. I'd had some Japanese fans politely inquire about a year ago if I would do my interpretation of this great song of Jack's, and I'm glad that I did.
It's been on YouTube less than 24 hours and we've already had over 50 views, quite a number in such a short period of time.

Robin

Anonymous said...

This video adds a freshness and clean scent as well as a subtle dark off kilter effect that this song demands with the pristine pics and perfectly timed cross dissolves. NO GIMMICKS! Many rock videos have heavy blurrs and exaggerated hue/saturation settings with hectic motion pics or graphics carefully marked on rythmic peaks. This song doesn't require that and you've captured the mood perfectly. It is wed so perfectly that I'll find it difficult to listen to the song without these images as a companion and I can certainly handle that! Three cheers to our great Japanese fans. Thanks again.

JACK GREEN MUSIC SOCIETY said...

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy what I do :)

Robin

Keisha Lawrence said...

I'm taken back by the amount of thought that has gone into this latest production. These are videos I will return to see again. I enjoy your work, or is it actually play? From what I can gather from your replies to the comments you seem to be thoroughly enjoying yourselves.

Keisha Lawrence
Jack Fan for life!