Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BABE 2 IS NOW ON TUNITED!


Here are Jack's words regarding this fantastic song sequel.
"Thought that I'd write the sequel to the song 'Babe' (Gold Record Single for Jack!) that was recorded 30 years ago on the abum 'Humanesque', but from the perspective of today..."
Great track Jack!
We Love It!!!
The Jack Green Appreciation Society

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earnest, sincere and an enduring love expressed that quite honesty leaves me a bit envious (lol). Many historical references to song and album titles cleverly weaved into the lyrics. A collection of heartwarming sage like statements that we all can relate to; "I've gotten a lot older, I don't know how it happened but it crept up and took me by surprise...I don't feel any wiser...I've tried Reverse Logic but my whole world's turning Humanesque" How many of us can say of our mate that we've "loved every minute"....and that " we'd do it all over again". If the evening news has left your heart cold then give this tune a spin. Guaranteed to cure!

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to reach Tunited - is there a problem with their website or is the problem on my side?